2022 Christmas Delivery Expectations
Whilst we make every effort on our end to ensure the speedy delivery of your products. We also have been experiencing delays with delivery networks, framing partners not just in Australia but around the world also.
Here are the guide times to help you get your orders in by Christmas. (keep in mind these are guides and delays can and have occurred).
Any calendar or print only orders up to A2:
|Location||Type||Standard Shipping||Express Shipping|
|NSW / VIC / QLD / ACT / SA||Metro||10-15 Business Days||5 - 10 Business Days|
|Regional||4 weeks||2 weeks|
|WA / NT / TAS||All Areas||5 weeks||3 weeks|
Any print larger than A2 or any sized framed order, expect to add up to 10+ additional business days to the delivery expectation.
For any international order, expect an additional 15+ business days to deliver.
SOME OTHER USEFUL POINTS...
- There isn't any pickup available unfortunately.
- We don't run the postal/courier networks and since covid, it's been pretty wild trying to guess when they'll deliver sometimes. Please know we're doing our best.
- The overall lead times include both production and transit times.
- The lead times above are an estimations only, some orders may be quicker, some may take longer, no guarantees are provided.
- All our products, with exception to our calendars are custom made to order, certain products may take longer to produce than others.
- If you have an urgent deadline, please contact us first and we'll do our best to work to it.
- You will receive a notification with tracking details once your order has been completed and shipped.
- Delivery usually occurs 9am-5pm during weekdays (depending on your location, this may include weekends).
- Always feel free to contact us. Pretty much every print and order we have is personal, to both you and us. We love talking to you and helping anyway we can. This is a small family run business and all the support we get we are extremely grateful for. 🙏🏼🤍