Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Ocean Feels. When you choose to purchase our products you are subject to the following terms and conditions. We advise you to please read these conditions carefully prior to purchase, as once items have been bought, you are agreeing to abide with these conditions. As always if you the need to, feel free to reach out to us and we can discuss your options.
PRIVACYPersonal Details – Any personal information that you provide to us including your name, address, telephone number and email address will not be released, sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Ocean Feels.
SECURITYOcean Feels does not collect or record any credit card details you may provide when purchasing products from our website. Your credit card details are processed by world renowned payment gateways such as Stripe and Paypal.
PRICINGAll pricing is in your local currency and any and all taxes are included in the price, excluding international duties and taxes. Ocean Feels reserves the right to change pricing at our discretion and without notice.
PAYMENTSWe accept all major credit cards as well as Paypal and AfterPay. Orders are created and sent upon payment being received in full.
SHIPPING INFORMATIONAt Ocean Feels we like to make your online shopping experience as pleasant and simple as possible, so our shipping methods and policies have been designed to get your order to you both quickly and efficiently.
Shipping within Australia
- Shipping rates vary depending on the product and can be located in the checkout area or the product description.
- Orders are shipped via Australia Post or our nominated couriers.
- Once items have been shipped, they become the property and responsibility of the purchaser. If a product arrives damaged, or is misplaced, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to liaise with the carrier and to let us know. We will however provide you with all the necessary information to make your claim as well assist in potential repairs or replacements.
- Please enter your shipping address correctly as once it has been received, and your order dispatched we can not alter the address, and you may be charged the standard applicable postage rate to resend. This is regardless of whether or not your order was made with Free Shipping or not.
- If your order has attempted delivery, or Returned to Sender, we will happily resend your item for you, but will need you to pay for the shipping the second attempt - This is regardless of whether or not your item was purchased with free shipping or not.
DUTIES AND TAXES
Please be aware that any items shipped internationally may incur additional fees and duties levied by customs. As the recipient of the item, you are responsible to pay any of the taxes and duties levied by the country you are shipping to. Your package may not be released from customs until these payments are made. Ocean Feels is unable to advise how much these duties will cost, please ensure you aware of the cost of these fees before you make your purchase.
R E T U R N S & E X C H A N G E S
(within Australia only)
Ocean Feels would like you to feel confident when purchasing online and we want to make sure that you are satisfied with your purchases, so we ensure all items are professionally photographed and edited. All items are listed correctly online with their size and dimensions. In most cases, depending on your requested print size, it may require some altering in dimensions to fit the required frame or print.
Keep in mind, marking, detail, colour and paper texture all contribute to the look and feel of all prints and frames. It is what gives the artwork its design. All detail, markings and final printed colour is intended and how the art is meant to be produced.
All artwork is printed on thicker archival art paper stocks, it is thick and not like traditional photo paper. It is meant to be viewed behind high quality glass and professionally framed.
So if for any reason an item is not what you expected, it can be exchanged if the below procedures/terms are met.
In all cases, downloadable items are not eligible for refund.
- The item is unused and in brand new condition with packaging intact and the original packaging attached.
- A copy of a valid receipt is included with the return.
- The item is returned within 14 days of the receipt date.
Please note, that returns for refunds of our products are not eligible. As each order is only made once your order is processed. We generally don't keep stock as all orders are made to your specifications and cannot be returned for a refund.
CARE & MAINTENANCEWe recommend not hanging your item in direct sunlight, and using two hooks in each top corner per frame for hanging. We also recommend using acid free tape if you are framing the print yourself to avoid damaging the print over time.
FAULTY ITEMS & DAMAGESOcean Feels products are hand produced using high quality products. Any slight markings or variations are usually intentional. All items are thoroughly checked before sending and packaged with care. In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us and we will work this this with you to ensure a satisfactory result.
Please Note: Faulty and damaged items are subject to the same conditions as returns and exchanges. If you receive a package which is visually damaged or opened, please let us know as soon as possible.
COPYRIGHTUnless otherwise indicated, copyright of our artwork and the information on this web site (including but not limited to; text, images, graphics, logos) is owned by Ocean Feels. All rights reserved. Licenses for commercial may be used when a contract has been agreed with Ocean Feels. The contents of our web site are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Except for the purpose of a bona fide use of this site or as otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Ocean Feels.